1. Wash Sea Bass and pat dry.
2. Season with ingredients 3-7.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of olive on a pan. When pan is very hot, add Sea Bass and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Serve with Kuchumber Salad.
- 1 lb. Sea Bass
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor (Mango Powder)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
This is definitely going down as one of my favorite recipes! I recently took a cooking class and Chef Manju Kukar taught this delicious meal. Sea Bass is one of my favorites because it's 'not so fishy' taste and smell so I was immediately drawn to this class when I saw that it can be made Indian style.
Sea Bass is low calorie and an excellent source of protein, selenium and essential omega-3 fatty acids. It does contain mercury however; I don't eat it very often.
I highly recommend this with a cold, refreshing Kuchumber Salad!