Finally- a healthier Pizza! Who doesn't love pizza (okay, believe it or not, I know one person)?
I first tried this recipe (and loved it!) when I ordered Blue Apron, but since then I have made some tweaks.
I make this easy for myself by going to the pizzeria down the street with my pizza pan and buying whole wheat or multi grain dough. They'll even roll is out for you and put it in a box!
When I come home all I have to do is cook the topping (which takes about 10 min) and then bake for 16 min. I usually double the garlic, add more capers and season it with additional red pepper!
It's about time I don't have to feel guilty about eating pizza!
1. Preheat oven to 475F.
2. Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in pan, Add cabbage and garlic, season with salt & pepper.
3. Cook (stir occasionally) for 8 minutes.
4. Add 3 tbsp of capers and red flakes to taste. Cook an additional 2 minutes.
5. Spread mixture on Pizza Dough.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and add cheese. Bake for another 6 minutes.