1. Boil 1 cup of Water on high. Once boiling, add rice and cover on low for 12-15 min (Brown Rice requires 30 min). Fluff rice and sprinkle lemon when done.
2. Season Salmon with Salt, Pepper & Lemon. Cut stems off Green Beans. Season Green Beans with salt, pepper & olive oil.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil on 2 separate pans:
- Pan 1- Cook Salmon top side first for 4-5 min on low heat. Flip to skin side and cook same time or until no longer pink.
- Pan 2- Saute Green Beans for 7 minutes on medium heat.
4. Divide in 2 dishes. Garnish with lemon.
- 1 lb. Wild Salmon
- 2 cups Organic Green Beans
- 1/2 cup White or Brown Rice
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil